Advertising by :

Advertisement

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pairings

Author: peaches-the-bitchy-ho-killer
ZOMFG I am SO SICK of some couples Sasusaku which is NOT cute but DISGUSTING

ZOMFG I am SO SICK of some couples Sasusaku which is NOT cute but DISGUSTING. So a list of pairings I know of and DETEST/HATE/DISLIKE

Sasusaku (covers eyes THAT IS JUST WRONG!!)

Sasuino (-- bad, you people should know better than that)

Sasuhina (SHE DOSENT EVEN LIKE HIM)

Sasugaa (NOOOOOOOO)

Sasukarin (SASU DOSENT EVEN LIKE HER!! AND IF HES NOT WILLING ITS RAPE! DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT!?)

Naruhina (she can barely even talk to him forget sex, she wouldn’t even be able to KISS for gods sake people THINK!!)

Narusaku (smacks Sakura BITCH BE GONE!! –off of a Ludacris song--)

Naruino (fucking crack couple, seriously whoever dreamed up this pair was probably high)

Narugaa (JUST FRIENDS)

Sakuino (DISGUSTING)

Sakuhina (again DISGUSTING)

Gaasaku (that is so mean to Gaara!)

Gaalee (im sorry but NO.)

Nejihina (yes and no)

riffXcain (when im pissed at riff)

Keishinobo (age difference)

Keisu (its just WRONG)

Keinaru (sometimes I just don’t like Narusagawa/Naru)

Keikit (cute as friends only)

Keimitsu (cute as friends only)

Shikaino (TT no)

Itasasu (WTF!!)

Sasosaku (they try to KILL each other! And sukura succeed, yet another reason for me to hate her. Dei-Dei is mad at her for that too! Dei-Dei: Fuck her, un!)

Deisaku (do they even KNOW each other?)

Deiino (WTF!! They look alike!! They’re probably RELATED!!)

Setsara (shakes head they just stopped seeming like a couple)

KagoKagome (I really don’t like her with wolf boy)

Inyukiki (bitch please, you shot him so he stuck to a tree, if that doesn’t scream bad break up, I don’t know what does.)

Kakasaku (OMFG, that is SO gross!! Plus Kakashi can do WAY better than HER.)

Kakasasu (If Iruka found out about this, he would kill people)

Kakanaru (Sasuke forbids it.) (and so do I ) (and anyone else with at least half a brain)

Sasuorou (shakes head sadly do I SERIOUSLY have to explain why this WRONG BEYOND BELIFE. OK fine one reason no wait one word; PEDOFILE)

Itasaku (he is to good for her!)

LightxMisa (Bad! She is not a good one!)

LxMisa (Noooooooooo! Don’t do it L!! Rem will kill you if you break up with her!!)

Jacob and Bella ( sighs in New Moon the second book in the Twilight series The Volturi says she has to become a vampire, meaning she cant ever be with Jake)

Pairings I like

Sasunaru (drools haawtness)

Nejigaa (Gaara is such a cute uke!)

Sasodei ( do not even think about asking me why IT JUST IS)

Keimotoko (I lush this couple so much)

Keinaru (when I don’t think Narusagawas a bitch)

Kibahina (she isn’t shy around him at all)

Kanoshino (bugs+puppetsGOOD!!)

Leesaku (lee’s probably the only guy left who likes Sakura more than a friend.)

Nejiten (shrugs)

Setkuri (she still loves him)

Kakairu (again YAOI MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!)

Jiritsu (shrugs what he really likes girls) (and boobs) (and girls with big boobs) (and blondes) (mutters pervert)

Inyukagome (they make such a good couple)

LightxL ( YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

RoyxEd (Yaoi makes people smile )

Nejihina (only when I am convinced that TenTen has no character depth)

Mirosango (uh um looks back and forth repeatedly and quickly RAWR!! covers face thank you come again) (Miroku: To grope, or not to grope for that is the question. Sango: No the question is whether or not I should test my newly sharpened Boomerang on you)

Yukimachi (yay)

Kyotohru (yay)

Ayamine (yaaaaaay)

Hotmayu (Hot Hotri) (Believe it bitches he is HOT.)

Shikatema (It just works DEAL WITH IT) (Tema is the only cool female in Naruto other than Anko and Tsunade)

RiffxCain (when I am not pissed off at riff)

Edward and Bella (it is love no matter how you look at it)

Jasper and Alice

Carlisle and Esme

Emmet and Rosalie

Don’t give me that ‘What! But that’s my favorite couple how could you not like it?!’ bullshit because I DON’T LIKE THE COUPLE. That’s how I could not like it. If you don’t agree with me make your own fucking list and don’t complain about mine. Oh and I need people to suggest which pairing to write a pro (or anti) thing for first. If you have a couple NOT on my DETEST/HATE/DISLIKE list please tell me it I will check it out add it to one of my lists and maybe make a fanfiction for it (only if you ask nicely). Thank you stands up and takes a respectful bow and NO HATE COMMENTS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSM AND SUGGESTIONS ONLY. Oh and before I forget I am currently working on a Sasunaru fanfic. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! (Psst!! Do you think Gaara’s better Bi or gay I cant decide)

Sakura: NO!! I WANT ITACH!!

Naruto: You don’t love Sasuke anymore?

Sakura: NO I WANT ITACHI!!

Sasuke: THANK GOD!!

Itachi: OMFG! SAVE ME LITTLE BROTHER!!

Me: runs around in circles flapping arms YAAAAAOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII MAKES THE WOOOOOORLD GO ROOUUUNND!! (Oh shut the fuck up you know you love it.)

Itachi: Help me god damn it!! She’s obsessive!!

Me: Non!! You tried to kidnap Naruto!

Itachi: uses clone jutsu when no one is looking and escapes

Sakura: Itachi-kun come back!

Itachi: barely hearable cause he’s so far away No!

Sakura: BUT I HAVE BUBBLE WRAP!!

Me: you may have bubble wrap but you’re still a mean flat chested bitch.

END! (for real I swear!)

No comments: