Advertising by :

Advertisement

Friday, January 9, 2009

Teddy Bear

Language: English
Author: Suigintou no Yoru

Well… I thought I give this a go… Enjoy!

I don’t own Naruto. Tis’ a pity.


Oh… I’m so nervous… What should I do?

It’s the first day of school, and (almost) all the girls are crowding around the school gates, waiting for him to come.

There are so many of them… What should I do…?

I tightly held the little teddy bear in my hand… Something I made for him during the holidays. I hope he accepts it, but the other girls have presents too…

I’ve always loved him since I was young. Ever since that time when I was five, he saved me from a bully. I was grateful to him at first, but I started to develop feelings for him later on. It has been ten years since then.

I’ve always wanted to tell him how I feel, but there are many girls following him around… I can’t get close to him. And besides, there’s no way he’d like a plain, boring girl like me. And besides, who’d fall in love a girl with PINK hair, anyway? I mean… It’s kinda weird…

I can hear the girls squealing now. He must be near. I can hear them now.

“Sasuke-kun!”

“BE MINE!”

“Back off, girl, he’s mine!”

“Stand back, bitches! Sasuke-kun is mine and mine alone!” I recognised that voice as Karin’s. She was always dressed like a slut, acts like one and even talks like one. Not surprised if she IS one, after all. I men, I saw her making-out with a boy from the neighbouring school the other day.

“Get away from me.”

“Awwww, don’t be so mean, Sasuke-kuuuunnnn.”

“Back off.”

“At least accept my little present. I bought it juuuuuust for you.”

“Don’t want it, don’t need it. No thanks.”

“Sasuke! Take mine!”

“No, mine!”

“Mine’s better!”

“Well, mine’s more expensive!”

“Mine’s more meaningful!”

“Mine’s bigger!”

“Sasuke-kun! Mine’s better that the rest!

“I said I don’t want anything. Now get out of my sight.”

I saw the group of disappointed fan girls dissipate. Soon I found myself standing alone facing him. I blushed lightly.

“U-Um… I better be going now.” I turned to leave, but he grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving.

“U-Um…” I tried to say something. “Is something the matter?”

“Is that… For me?”

“Erm…”

“That bear. Is that for me?”

“U-U-U-Um…”

“I’ll accept it.”

“Eh?” I stared him blankly, despite my embarrassment.

“Your gift. I’ll except it.” I handed over the small caramel-coloured bear. He inspected it closely before slipping it into his pocket.

“You made it, didn’t you?”

“Huh??”

“This… bear. You made it, didn’t you?”

“Um… You don’t have to take it… if you don’t want to.”

“I want to.”

“Oh…”

“You’re Sakura, right?” I nodded.

“Thanks for the gift.”

“Um… No problem… I’d better be going…”

“Oh, and… would you like to join me for a movie this Sunday?”

A smile lit my face. I was overjoyed! Uchiha Sasuke… THE Uchiha Sasuke asked me out!

“I’d love to.”


Yes, this is finally the non-angst fic you were waiting for, GG! Any comments? Sorry it’s a little short, coz, it's our half-year mark into our relationship! (We got together on 10th July) Apparently, he hasn't ask me on a date yet. And I'm not complaining, coz my b-day's next week! (See my point...? Maybe not.)

Please Review! I beg of you!

No comments: