Advertising by :

Advertisement

Monday, May 5, 2008

Passion 3

Passion

Author: Sapphire720

CHAPTER3


The both of them laid there for a couple of minutes and caught their breath. Kurenai was the first to speak.

“You know what? That was good, not the best but definitely promising.”

Kakashi looked over at her and pulled her body to his.

“Hmph, really? Who else could be better than me?”

“I’m afraid to say that Gai has you beat.”

“What!? You didn’t anything about ever having sex with him!”

She laughed softly.

“Calm down, I was only playing. But then again.. with all that stamina he must be pretty good.”

“I have stamina too.. plus I’m way bigger than he is.”

“How and why would you know that?”

Kakashi scrunched up his face and looked disgusted at the ceiling.

“One of our contests.”

She laughed and then reached behind her for his dick.

“Well this thing is huge.”

Laughing she stroked it and Kakashi pulled her closer.

“Again?”

“Not yet. We can always do it when we get back to Konoha.”

Surprised Kakashi leaned to see her face.

“...really?”

Kurenai’s face grew pink as she gave a little laugh.

“I don’t see why not.”

She took one of his milky white hands and kissed it repeatedly with her eyes closed.

“Remember when I told you.. how I always wanted to do this with you..”

It wasn’t really a questions but more of a summoning of a memory. Kakashi smiled down at her and hummed softly.

“You are the best, you know. I’ve never had anyone come close to satisfying me like only you could.”

Hugging her tighter Kakashi was silent. Kurenai turned around in his embrace to see why and saw that he was asleep.

“Heh. Well you’re loss, my gain.”

She took that time to study his lips and kiss them repeatedly like the hand.

“I love you.”

Kurenai closed her eyes with a smile and drifted to sleep.

No comments: